Thursday 21 April 2016

Meet the Model: Inna Georgia



Inna is brim full of vitality; even in email you get a shot of her boundless positive energy. We asked her 10 questions. 



Tell us a bit about yourself? 

I am originally from Bulgaria. I moved to London three years ago to study Film Production however I've realised that being in front of the camera makes me more happy, so here I am! 
When I'm not working, I'm usually catching up with friends or working out at the gym.

Who (or what) inspired you to become a model?

The fact that you get to travel a lot and work with many creative people.

What are your best beauty secrets?

Natural remedies! Home made products...and sun? :) 

If you could only pick one outfit to wear for the rest of the year, what would you pick?

It would probably be a summer dress (If the weather permits!).

What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?

a holiday. 


What do you do in your spare time? 
I probably have too many hobbies to share them all, but if I have to pick one (other than travelling of course.. ;) ) it would have to be dancing! I love dancing! Sometimes when I'm alone at home I'd like to turn the music up and have my own little dance party. 

  
Who is your favourite designer?

Do I have to pick only one? ...Mmm I can't decide.
It depends on what I'm buying. 

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be?

Somewhere on a small tropical island probably. 


What are the last three things you bought? 

More books, Beach towel (as I'm going on holiday soon) and a hot yoga voucher :)




What are you currently reading?
 The last book I read was Treasure Yourself by Miranda Kerr.
 It's really warm and positive. She shares a lot of her own experiences, how she got there and what might be some of the challenges you have to face in this industry. 
Otherwise I'm usually reading nutrition books or anything that I can learn from.

*     *     *
See Inna's page on www.rmg-models.co.uk
or contact us for more information

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment